Search engine optimization and positioning helps to achieve top ranking for your website in major search engines. 85% of web users use search engines to find a site. Most people will hardly look beyond the first three pages. To attract traffic to your site, it must be placed among the top ranking websites. Merely submitting your site to a search engine doesnâ€™t ensure traffic. SEO is the ideal strategy to follow, which will make the siteâ€™s content worthy of higher search engine ranking by being more relevant and competent.
Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Effective Content Writing: Content must not only be optimized and grammatically correct but also attractive to readers and potential customers.
- Web Site Optimization: It involves the technical part of optimization. It makes your website user friendly with certain processes like creating Meta tags, title tags, site maps, flash contents, duplicate content, flash content, dynamic content etc.
- Link Development: The development of incoming links from a well established website is one of the variables in attaining high ranking.
- Positioning: After optimization, your website is posted to major search engines and directories like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Evaluation: It is done to check the position of the website after optimization. Steps are taken to keep it on the correct track.
Search engine optimization and positioning for top ranking makes a website visible to all people that are searching for the siteâ€™s products, information and services. In well run businesses, search engine optimization is a marketing strategy. SEO can genetically re-engineer the website so that it figures in the topmost position in popular search engines.