Google Advertises Google+ Instant Upload Feature at the Grammys
The Grammy Awards function was special for Google because of a new commercial from the search engine which went live that night. The commercial is really moving to watch. It speaks volumes about a father’s joy at becoming a daddy. It also shows how much he loves capturing those moments he has spent with the newborn and keeping them for life. This was the Google+ way of publicizing its Instant Upload Feature. You can view the commercial here.
What’s So Special About Instant Upload?
The great thing about the Instant Upload Feature is that the photos and videos which you take with your phone can be automatically uploaded (only for phones with Android 2.2+). So even if you should lose your phone by chance (may that never happen!), you can rest assured that your photos have already been saved elsewhere. When you initially sign in, you have to choose between disabling and enabling Instant Upload. If you would like to modify the setting once you’ve signed in, just select the suitable option from Menu>Settings. When you disable Instant Upload, photos and videos from your “Photos from your phone” album would not normally get uploaded to Google+. However, they would get uploaded when you share them in post.
The elements in your “Photos from your phone” album on your mobile would vary with individual Instant Upload settings but would be one of the following groups of photos and videos:
- Those that have just been stocked up locally on your phone and not uploaded
- Those that have been uploaded using Instant Upload (All videos and photos uploaded)
- A combination of those that have been uploaded using Instant Upload and those that are on the phone but haven’t been uploaded
A Professional SEO Services Provider Can Set Up your Google+ Profile
Speaking about Google+ and photos, if you ever need help to set up a Google+ profile, update it, add new photos or get rid of existing photos for your business, consider contacting an expert SEO outsourcing service provider. The company would be able to perform these tasks for you in a manner that is most search engine friendly and therefore good for your rankings, sales and ROI.
Latest posts by MOS SEO Services (see all)
- Bing Seeking to Enhance Search Experience with Favicon Display - November 29, 2013
- Are Young Teens Coming Out of the Facebook Lair? - November 1, 2013
- How Google’s “Precise and Fast” Hummingbird Will Impact SEO - October 19, 2013