Want to promote your product and brand? Think Instagram! A visual-based social app like Instagram is helping to market products and services like no other application. If you have a lot of visual content on your business that you want to share, Instagram is the way to go. The advantages of using this app:
- People are influenced more by images and pictures more than other formats of content
- This picture-based social application encourages instant user interaction in social media marketing platforms.
- Instagram has a share function that allows users to click a photo from their mobile phone, add an attractive filter, and then post it on social networks.
- Instagramâ€™s geo-tag feature adds the place where the picture is taken. This allows you to create a Photo Map.
- Posting images from a blog or article linking to them on Instagram will help attract additional traffic to your content â€“ if your targeted customers are on Instagram. According to a recent Association of Magazine Media (MPA) survey, 45 percent of people use smart phones and other mobile devices for accessing content on a regular basis.
- Using Instagramâ€™s weekly throwbackthursday is a great way of marketing archived content to potential customers.
- You can share behind-the-scenes content with your audience using Instagram. For instance, if you sell Tee-shirts, you can link to pictures showing how theyâ€™re made.
- Instagram can be used to create an image carrying a promotional code or has other information telling your followers about how to cash in on a special offer.
Starbucks is one of the best examples of how a business uses Instagram to promote its brand. The company turned its customers into endorsing its product. Its recent fall campaign is a collection of the best photos of Starbucks customers on Instagram, showing the relationship between autumn and a hot Starbucks coffee. Instagram is growing and adding on new capabilities. If you have the content, Instagram is one of the best ways to connect to your audience.