Tags are code snippets that help you to measure traffic and visitor behavior. It will also help in evaluating the impact of online advertising and social marketing. Tag management can be used as an SEO tool that will help to test and improve your website performance.
Google Tag Manager is a free, innovative tool introduced by Google that will help to manage and track tags on your site. By using Google Tag Manager you can carry out your SEO and marketing campaign in a simple and efficient way.
Google Tag Manager monitors a set of tags and tag-sending rules that decide when that particular group of tags should figure on your site. When a user visits your website the latest tag configuration is sent over to the userâ€˜s browser along with instructions regarding tag-firing.
This innovative tool can be set up easily. You can copy paste a code snippet onto each page of the website. This is to be done soon after opening <body> tag.
Google Tag Manager already contains a built-in template for AdWords Conversion Tracking, Google Analytics and AdWords remarketing.
Benefits of Using Tag Manager
- Check and verify your tagging techniques for corrections and improvement
- Quickly implement new tags according to the necessity in the website
- The accuracy and consistency of tags can be improved
- By firing tags needed for specific URLs the page load time is reduced
- It helps to set custom variables and other values in your analytics tool
- The visibility of the tags that exists in your website can be increased
- It is easy to use and maintain
- Tag delivery is considerably fast
- Tag manager can load Google and non-Google tags
- Other elements on the web page are not blocked when Tag manager loads
- Other tags deployed through Tag manager are deployed asynchronously
Tag management is a time-consuming job for your SEO team. This task is best outsourced to a reliable SEO company to benefit from robust and timely tag management services at affordable cost. This will definitely have a positive impact on your website marketing.