To make your business successful online, search engine optimization (SEO) is an important consideration. This is in view of the fact that your primary objectives need to be high website traffic and high conversion rate. To attract online visitors it is necessary to build a website that is fast and secure. It must have a powerful social media presence and contain engaging articles and quality content blogs to attract readers. Once you are aware of the requirements you plan to achieve with your website, it is time to start measuring your goals.
Google Analytics is the online web analytics tool you need to see your website visitorsâ€™ status and also to set up your website objectives. For creating the objectives for your website you need a Google Analytics account, and you have to measure your main objectives which include:-
- Measuring online readers who read more pages on your website than average readers.
- Measuring the online visitors who stay longer in your website than average visitors.
- You can measure the online visitors who sign up for freebies or your newsletters.
- You can measure the overall density of visitors or customers who purchase products online through your website or online store.
- You can monitor the performance of your advertisements, to see which of them got the highest number of clicks and who sent the traffic that clicks on your advertisements.
You can visit the Google Analytics Official Website for more information in this regard. Follow the detailed instructions given in the site for setting up your website goals and objectives.