Up to 55% of Internet usage in the United States in January 2014 was on mobile devices, according to a CNN Money report. This highlights the importance of optimizing for visibility on mobile devices. The main principle underlying mobile search engine optimization is ensuring that your website provides mobile visitors what they searching for in a way that best suits their device and needs. Luckily, there are many effective tools that can help you do this.
Top Mobile Website Development Tools
Here is a list of some amazing website builder applications that would help to create a handheld device URL seamlessly and in no time:
- MobDis – You can develop an expansive page with this tool without having to be an expert at coding. It provides a special method to create an address just like editing a Word or Illustrator document beginning from a plain white page instead of building it from a template. It combines all the vital elements of building an Internet domain, considering optimal content, functionality, and conversion actions required for a portable device audience. Websites created using this tool are supported on Android and iOS devices. Once the site is created, MobDis offers various options on displaying it. It can be hosted with MobDis on your own domain or on a sub-domain on their site or move it to your own hosting environment.
- Duda Mobile – This tool offers two simple options to build the page. It can be used to start designing the mobile website project, as it scans the URL, and collects content, images, and other information into a template that can be customized and edited according to your goals. After the content conversion, the built-in drag-and-drop editor can be used to remove unnecessary elements and adjust location elements to create an optimal experience for visitors. Duda Mobile provides a number of well designed templates and automatic arrangement of each element for a professionally on-screen appearance.
- goMobi – This tool offers a comprehensive range of website building features with a unique selection of 40 file templates that can be used to build a customized and user-friendly URL. Creating your own menu, building forms, adding and optimizing video, and displaying reviews, click-to-call and basic mapping functions – can all be accomplished with just a simple click and go integration. It also provides support to e-commerce internet domains, allowing visitors to directly purchase from the portable device website. Using goMobi, you can create special offers for visitors and let them to message back or request for a call back.
- Landr – This tool allows the creation of mobile landing URLs and is focused on providing higher leads and conversions from handheld devices. It provides visitors exactly what they are looking out and simplifies the user experience. Landr is ideal for retailers who want to attract customers to their location and provide them with basic information.
- MoFuse – The best thing about using this monthly subscription tool is that you can even hire the company’s team to build the page for you. Other custom features offered include a wide range of design tools, mobile analytics and advertising, and m-commerce functionality including a GPS-based store locator.
- SproutMobi – This premium application provides a dedicated developer or consultant who will help to develop the strategy by identifying the right features and functionality for the target audience. It can build up to 10 customized pages. They also will set up the code to re-route the traffic to the mobile site.
- YoMobi – This tool provides hosting and a lot of other functions and features for free. One main feature is SMS Marketing as standard. Free services include: create unlimited pages, convert code for desktops, integrate with social media, and more.
In order to provide the rapidly growing base of handheld device web users with an optimal experience, optimizing the pages with the available tools for such devices has become essential. These will set an initial phase of building and testing the mobile page. After a page is ready and working, check analytics to know about your mobile visitors, and then optimize it according to customer behavior. The best way to effectively achieve your mobile website design and optimization goals is to rely on a professional service provider.